Today I managed to move my existing Windows installation from an old 90GB SSD to to a brand new, 240GB one, within around an hour.
Here are the steps:
1. Install Ease US http://www.todo-backup.com/products/home/free-backup-software.htm
2. Install Macrium Reflect Free Edition: http://www.macrium.com/reflectfree.aspx
3. Using Macrium Reflect, create a rescue media (Menu: Other Tasks -> Create Rescue Media). You will need it to fix your boot record, after the cloning has been done. I chose the default options and saved the files on a USB flash disk.
4. Use Ease US to clone the disk or partition that you want. At some point it will require a restart, do it and wait for everything to finish.
5. Remove your original Windows disk, and boot the flash disk. You have, as an option, to fix windows boot. Just follow the wizard and you'll be all set.
6. You're done. Enjoy a cold beverage, you just skipped losing a whole day reinstalling everything.